Symetris business area Facility Management, which has a strong product and service offering for property management and workplace service in Sweden, is now merged with the sister company Service Works Global (SWG). Both are part of Addnode Group.
Through shared resources, clients can expect an even stronger and more competitive product and service offering. This creates, among other things, the prerequisites for meeting the real estate industry's increased demands for digitization and automated processes.
The merger involves, among other things:
- Strengthens the role of the Nordic region's leading supplier of comprehensive solutions for property management and workplace service.
- From 50 to 120 employees, we more than double our competence in terms of development and advice in the area of Facility Management.
- Ensures the development of next generation FM systems.
- Strengthens the broad local anchoring within the areas of FM systems and graphic visualization as well as the organization's significant BIM expertise.
- Continued close collaboration with Symetri, which is also our center of excellence regarding BIM issues.
- Symetri's business area for Facility Management operates from 1 January 2019 under the name Service Works Global Nordic AB, a wholly owned subsidiary of Addnode Group, with Mats Broman as CEO and responsible for the Nordic market.
For more information please contact Mats Broman, CEO and responsible for the Nordic market at Service Works Global Nordic AB. +46 768 25 76 40, firstname.lastname@example.org